Myers EW3 is like 2 or 3 NOED's every match.
And no-one ever complains about that?
Edit: (but they complain about NOED)
Tagged:
Community Manager
And no-one ever complains about that?
Edit: (but they complain about NOED)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't let him stalk you
This guy... This guy gets it.
Also I have a friend who can run a tier three Myers around for like a good minute or two.
He can still stalk someone else?
Thanks man
No prob.
Then that's their problem
Not necessarily....
You can run a T3 Myers out of T3 with effective evading and good perk usage, and you can counter NOED by either destroying the totems (bring small game if you really need to) and if you're still struggling then you can run Hope
Exactly
Sounds as easy as breaking a totem.
Don't let him stalk you. Cleanse totems against NOED. It's easy.
Yes but that is Myers's own power.
NOED give ms and NOED users have also their own abilities.
So basically, Myers is a killer on his own but with NOED, every other killer becomes a Myers still having their own unique powers. At that point you fight with a EW3 Myers who can teleport around the map
Hope low key OP. Soft counters NOED speed boost, and will make it IMPOSSIBLE for slow killers to catch you if they don't have NOED or PWYF or BL to make them faster.
Yes. The point is no-one has a problem with Myers in effect doing a NOED 2 or 3 times a match but somehow the NOED perk itself is a massive problem and should be nerfed.
This is the point of the thread (which I am obviously putting across poorly
I think its the element of surprise that people cant handle... like it feels cheap.
I still looped that cheating loser for 4 gens even with his infinite evil within 3. After the game I messaged the survivor "reported for working with the killer" and the KILLER messaged me "we reported you, too".
Long story short: Michael Myers is for losers and the dbd community is the worst of all online games of all time. Yes, I'm salty.
YES! This is exactly the problem. Other Exposed status give you a warning, but NOED doesn't. If you are the one being chased at end game it will feel really lame.
That's why I advocate for some sort of minor TELL that a killer has NOED during the normal game. Survivors that catch on will no slow down to do totems, which is ultimately what killers want right? Then both sides win.
Usually it's only one survivor to get surprised, the others know that he has EW3
What I love most about Hope is that if a killer has been swinging at you all game, they then misjudge the distance of the swing a lot of the time because they don't realise that you're faster. It's subtle, but it can be so much fun
If you have Balanced Landing and Hope you can infinite killers on certain structures.
Even you don't Really need those .
I did make a post about this before .. now I have him on 50 ..
With like over 10 Momento moris and a bunch of ultra rare add ons to kill survivors.
And Here is my build with him .
Overcharge , Play with your Food , Surveillance, ( and The 4th Perk I keep it for Testing out other perks on him) .
Whenever I run on BP I just play him n booom I'm Quickly refilled .
Don't talk bad about my boy Myers...
Yet so many other killer can insta-down with a chainsaw. Plus it's nothing like Noed. Evil within is a power not a perk you silly billy