The Hillbilly's Winter Chill skin from Tome 6 Pass
Will there be an opportunity to purchase The Hillbilly's "The Williwaw Touch" skin? It's a skin from The Winter Chill collection, The Trapper and Dwight skins are gone now, they are from Winter Chill collection too, also there is a Clodette's skin in it. The Trapper's and Dwight s skin were available as a part of "From the pass" weekly choice, so should be Hillbilly and Clodette's skins
P.S. why couldn't we just get these skins as a part of Bone Chill event? These skins are winter ones, why should we wait for a random choice for a week to get the skin we need instead of just letting these 4 skins be available for purchase for the time of event?
Comments
These blue skins are cool especialy billy due to his overdrive being blue now which is coold effect but I fear the reason you cant buy them is because they count as deep rift variants like the one for dracula true form (the blue version) so these skins are only possible to get in that rift I believe and cant be bought like normal variants.
Shame they dont add them on the new rifts tho because I belive they would be more welcomed than those skins that we getting lately.
This hillbilly outfit was in a bundle last year but not this year afaik.
They likely will not sell it in the store because the legs are the exact same as the default and they cant sell it as an outfit without that piece but they also really can't sell that piece. So they need to remake that but they have not
Those icy cosmetics are not Deep Rifts, as that didn't exist back when they originally released. Deep Rift was introduced with Rift 13, and these icy cosmetics are from Rift 6.
They have been in bundles a few times and so I was able to get the Trapper one. I don't know if they will return to store permanently, though.
So they can be in store interesting (I didnt payed attention to rifts back then), shame they arent possible to obtain or even if they put some skins into current rifts I think people would be way less angry as with some current skins that arent much good in my opinion.