Chaos Shuffle Add-ons problem
As you know Chaos shuffle will be coming soon it will randomize add-ons for Killers and Survivors can choose an item and it will give randomized add-ons on it. However a massive problem that is coming to chaos shuffle is many add-on will be excluded from the mode which I think they really shouldn't be.
Here's a list of all excluded addons

Comments
There are definitely some add-ons that are very strong and might be a bit much against survivors with random perks. I can see an argument for not allowing those. There's also an argument to exclude add-ons that directly nerf a killer.
But some of the excluded add-ons are weird, like Oily Coil on Trapper. It's not overly strong, but it's not the worst add-on (Padded Jaws) so it doesn't make sense to be excluded, unless I'm missing something.
Meanwhile Ghoul can still get centipede and mask, which are basically 2 free perks.
As much as I disagree with these choices, because some of these addons aren't really that bad, I encourage disabling Iridescent Tape on Sadako.
Not because it's broken, oh goodness no, because it's useless and actively makes Sadako worse.
Im for giving everyone one addon of their choice and second will be random (if they want it).
Is it just me or does like, 100% of these make no sense