Theatre Mode

Please add theatre mode (rewatch past matches) its been 9 years and nearly every PVP game has this I feel like its about time this gets added so people can rewatch to learn from mistakes and it would make finding out cheaters much easier as well.

Comments

  • @Ragna_Rock said:

    Please add theatre mode (rewatch past matches) its been 9 years and nearly every PVP game has this I feel like its about time this gets added so people can rewatch to learn from mistakes and it would make finding out cheaters much easier as well.

    If I remember correctly, in one of their AMAs on reddit, the devs said a replay feature is not possible because you have to have that feature programmed into the game from the very beginning and you just can't add it afterwards.

    Thus, I would more than appreciate if they could somehow add a replay tool to the game for the reasons you already said.