How long is too long

With so many changes and constant posts about game is kilker/survivor sided how long does this game hold your attention (not counting streamers) before you've had enough for the day.

I've played dbd for what seems like forever but now I do the daily challenges (killer) and put it off.

That could be one game or 4 depending on how good survivors are.

The game has become stale and repetitive. It's the same 4 maps every time as map rotation is non-existent.

Dc's even against weak killers is now like an epidemic.

So, how long is too long for you?

Comments

  • This has some factors in it.

    Killer:

    The rare times when I play Killer are staying and falling with the survivors I face.

    Tbag and Flashlight clicking after every predrop? Going full on Avengers when I got my first down after 4 gens popped? Being toxic in endgame chat because I tried to go for hooks over kills? Yeah… I will skip to survivor.

    Survivor Soloque:

    When I am playing Soloque I like to go for fun chases with the Killer. I am kinda skilled against most of them and have my fun. What can make me quit are teammates. Dcing on the first down or even worse Dcing for a Terrorradius aresuch huge turn offs. From time to time it is funny to make a countdown in my head when something happens and you see the dc coming. Bodyblocks are a turn off for me aswell and If the Killer decides for the third time to tunnel me in a row.

    SwF:

    Well my Squad is kinda skilled and this is most of the time the reason I don´t like it. It feels klinda sweaty. Exactly that what I don´t like to face as Killer.

    It is fun to chase some crazy things like lets try to escape under 4 Minutes. But squeezing every drop of effecienty out of you is tiersome.