Springtrap is broken again
Springtraps main strength is literally gone when he leaves a security door he’s supposed to have undetectable for a extra 20 seconds but a game I just played I had no undetectable at all?!?
He’s broken again
Springtraps main strength is literally gone when he leaves a security door he’s supposed to have undetectable for a extra 20 seconds but a game I just played I had no undetectable at all?!?
He’s broken again
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Might I ask what addons you were using? He does have an addon called Bonnie's Guitar Strings which removes this undetectable, so that could possibly be responsible.
Isnt it 15 seconds? Well this isnt anything new look at bugmaster (houndmaster) she is buged from her release and many bugs are the same ones and devs are playing dead like she doesnt exist no bugfixes for her but on bright side she is fun killer who is well balanced like wesker difference is that you cant have one geme where you arent hit by atleast one of her bugs (from my experience minimaly one time dog gets stuck and stops working for some time which is great thing).
omg I’m sorry everyone I just read my addons and I was using Bonnie’s guitar and it says reduces undetectable duration when exiting doors by 100%
Mods you can close this thread I made a mistake
It happens.
He is bugged just like most of the game right now, just not in that way. He seems to be able to recall axe instantly after hitting someone.
I've played a fair few matches where I've put on Bonnie's Strings then went "wait where's my stealth"
Don't sweat it man.