Rate my perk

I recently had an idea for a perk, I didn't come up with a name so you can comment one you think is fitting. Ther perk is whenever a survivor performs a bold, the next time they get hit, the killer is blinded for 0.5/1/2 seconds stackable up to 3 times, however though it can only be performed once per three chases.

(also check out my other poll no one did)

@pickle4juice said:

I had an idea for Dead By Daylight. Basicially, if a survivor is on the hook, if the killer is within a certain radius of the killer, are not in chase, and are looking at the hooked survivor without an object coving the hooked survivor in their view, a little meter would go up with the survivor, and it would fill slowly, BUT once filled, the survivor is garunteed a self unhook, and if the killer is near, they are stunned if they are still meeting the anticamp requirements and on top of that get blinded (because camping is a very big thing, so they should recieve a very big punishment however, if the killer is close enough to the hook (like face camping) the bar goes up no matter what unless the killer is in chase. now, of course, this only happens when the killer is near. now, I don't understand the distance in DBD yet so that's why I am simply using vague terms for distance, if you have any suggestions for distance, go ahead and comment it.

Edit: also, whenever self unhooking, they unhook themselves fully healthy, (and also don't gain a hook state as a optional part, it's up to you guys)

Comments

  • The killer is blinded whenever they hit you?

    So if you take a hit when the killer is carrying someone the killer will drop that person & get stunned?

    You can use that 3 times as well.

    That sounds obnoxiously powerful.

    Maybe have it be exclusive to non-protection hits.

  • Oh, I forgot the name.

    Refulgence

  • I can only assume you mean a vault and even so, I have no idea how I feel about this

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    The killer is blinded whenever they hit you?

    So if you take a hit when the killer is carrying someone the killer will drop that person & get stunned?

    You can use that 3 times as well.

    That sounds obnoxiously powerful.

    Maybe have it be exclusive to non-protection hits.

    very fair, but it would only be usable once every three chases like I said.