DbD Should Go For Buffy The Vampire Slayer License

Sarah Michelle Gellar is horror icon starring in her own show, Scream 2, Scooby Doo, I Know What You Did Last Summer, The Grudge, and so Much more! Having her added as Buffy would be a cool addition to the Survivor Roster.

IMG_4423.jpeg

Comments

  • I'd love to see some Buffy rep in DBD, absolutely.

    The question is, survivor only or do they go for a killer? I kinda feel they wouldn't want to use any of the iconic villains who get reformed, so maybe they'd go for the Master?
    I could see him being pretty fun to play around with, design space wise.

  • @jesterkind said:

    I'd love to see some Buffy rep in DBD, absolutely.

    The question is, survivor only or do they go for a killer? I kinda feel they wouldn't want to use any of the iconic villains who get reformed, so maybe they'd go for the Master?
    I could see him being pretty fun to play around with, design space wise.

    It’s likely they’d probably just make it a survivor only chapter unless they really want to make “The Master” a Killer.