Allow us to rename loadout presets
This is something so obvious and simple, that I just know it will never be done, despite the fact that it could literally be implemented in an hour.
This is something so obvious and simple, that I just know it will never be done, despite the fact that it could literally be implemented in an hour.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You…. can do that already….
Did I miss a revert or smth?
Edit: Nope. You can change loadout names by hovering over it with a mouse, it then shows you the prompt.
Are you by chance a console player?
All you had to do to spare yourself from public embarrassment was typing "DBD loadout rename" on Google.