I think if everyone started posting their 'This game had tunneling', the forums would crash. Maybe crash the game. Maybe crash reality.
I mean, the Forum is already full of "Dear Diary, today Survivors were mean to me", so I dont see any issue if the Forum now also features "Dear Diary, today Killers were mean to me".
I mean, the Forum is already full of "Dear Diary, today Survivors were mean to me", so I dont see any issue if the Forum now also features "Dear Diary, today Killers were mean to me".
He looped the Killer for 3 and a half gens. This is pretty good. Even more if Meg would have worked with them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or maybe not 🤔
Has the tunneling gone too far?
S.T.A.R.S!!!!!!!!!
So why did Yui stop her gen? And why is Meg healing instead of doing gens?
Yeah, if those two things would not have happened, Rick would not have been tunneled. I know what you mean, but this isnt really the point.
I mean, the Forum is already full of "Dear Diary, today Survivors were mean to me", so I dont see any issue if the Forum now also features "Dear Diary, today Killers were mean to me".
He looped the Killer for 3 and a half gens. This is pretty good. Even more if Meg would have worked with them.
Honestly i find this ur teams fault he died. Why where you just sitting on the Gen when someone could of Assisted him.
Yes being tunneled sucks but when ur able to provent it. It becomes a team issue.
Also it looked like the Killer Lost 2 Gens on his first Chase which does show the state of the Gens or even the game in general.