Wesker got suck mid-bound and couldn't move for then rest of the match

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Started the game in Nostromo. About 2 minutes in, I was about to hit a survivor with the max range of Wesker's bound, and both of us got stuck. The survivor got the mending status and later fell down, while I got stuck looking at a wall (couldn't even turn the camera or move). The entirety of the match was spent like this

PLATFORM: Playstation 5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Summary pretty much explains it

VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h-GgPaaQvDZ2HrD9Wz-LN8KwYxGAEoPB?usp=sharing

Comments

  • That sounds serious.

    I guess they'll have to Killswitch Nostromo. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Put the mp4 file on some website like Google Drive or any other alternatives then add the link. It would help to see it.

  • https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h-GgPaaQvDZ2HrD9Wz-LN8KwYxGAEoPB?usp=sharing

    This is what is looked like after hitting the surv. Notice how she has the mend status and yet is on the floor lol