Knight: Sending a guard to do a break action does a basic attack.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Sending a guard to do a break action does a basic attack.
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Send any guard to do a break action on anything.
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/Se7a7nF4XuA
https://youtu.be/15ZJIjfIKp4
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
Would you happen to also have player logs from when you encountered this? We've shared this bug report and your videos with the team, but player logs are immensely helpful in isolating the cause of bugs, so we'd love to share these as well if possible.
Hello! I have video and logs of this happening.
It seems to happen most often when spamming the "M1" button in anticipation of performing the break action, as there is no longer a cooldown/buffer during the transition/summon animation end period after the Draw Patrol interaction ends, so spamming will often result in swinging.
This happens consistently, 100% of the time I try spamming it, and it doesn't happen at all when I don't spam M1 during the patrol summon.
https://youtu.be/wJUdMD7xNkw DeadByDaylight.log