If killers wants survivors to be respectful...
Why dissrespect non t-baging/non decisive group of players? I am rank 1 survivor on ps4 for a while now and one thing I noticed while I'm playing solo is that at least 50% (probably more) of time I am playing with survivors similar to me. But killers still BM most of the time with their moris etc.
I know there are respectful ones but sometimes I just want to be toxic myself since people are garbage anyway and don't deserve to be treated nice. That includes selfish survivors too.
I know there are respectful ones but sometimes I just want to be toxic myself since people are garbage anyway and don't deserve to be treated nice. That includes selfish survivors too.
Comments
The problem isn't them being disrespectful it's the players wanting the other side to play by made up rules they deem acceptable.
It does not happen often. But there is no reason why a Mori should be cancelled. Happening one time is already one time too much.
Got mori-spammed exactly once, for like 3 minutes. Had a Headache after that, because it was Legion and it was too much camera spinning for me. The other guy in the game (was slugged while I got mori-spammed) also got mori-spammed. I cannot speak for him, but I was not toxic at all during this game.
So yeah, even if it happens rarely, it should not happen at all.
I understand it could be seen as Toxic but I don't spam it and only do it for certain responses xP Sorry, I jus find it funny playing Killer Mama with Survivor Kids
The problem to your question is that it has nothing to do with one side or the other since no one knows who started it. All we can say for sure is that a lot of people are guilty of continuing it. Continue to play respectfully and eventually disrespectful players will be weeded out. Once you give in and start pointing fingers nothing changes.
If the killer mori spams for a few seconds I don't think it's BM. Only when they do it for a LONG time is it BM.
I find myself alot in similar situations as you OP. I consider myself well mannered survivor. I dont use items, crutches, offerings that hinder killers abilities (mist, coldwind etc) and I play duo at max.
When I see 3 of my team mates have 3 items and somewhat toxic outfits I dodge that lobby as I know I'm not gonna get spared by the killers wrath when they bring their best addons and mori.
Also its weekend so alot of toxic CWF's out there so I quess killers just say fk it and be toxic to all survivors.
Just continue being the light you want to see. That's the most any of us can do. Sometimes you get unlucky and sometimes people will take out frustrations on another target rather than the intended rude person. It's just life sometimes, unfortunately.
I'm just going to throw this out there.
Bitching because of a serv using certain items and perks is complete bullshit. Bitching because of a killer using certain perks/addons is bullshit. The ONLY things that should be bitched about and changed are:
Facecamping hooks (make some incentive to NOT do this, it's a valid strategy yes, but a ######### one and we ALL know it)
Teabagging (just bad manners, unsportsmanlike, and the only reason people do this crap is internet anonymity. These kids try doing an IRL equivalent would get their faces boxed, and that's what they need. Would teach them something about manners)
Flaming in post game chat (again, see point about teabagging)
Killer repeatedly slashing you while hooked for the sole purpose of showing you how much he hates you because you ran an item he didn't like (again, sea note about teabagging).
Players running certain perks/addons is just normal gameplay. To be an ######### because of someone's loadout is just play asshattery and if you seriously get bent over THIS, then you need to rethink your life.
Many people take BMing over a win, same with people who tbag at every pallet instead of running getting distance
Its fine for me if you want to play 5 blink Nurse or 4man CWF with 4x DS and 4x Adrenalies etc. I just dont want to be part in any of that.