Suggestion to MatchMaking ban
Matchmaking ban is all find and dandy. I get it when people actually disconnect from the game match itself. But as I went to play a few minutes ago, I was kicked off the server twice because of bad internet. I can't switch internet services, and where I live. Service to even make phone calls are awful. I can't help it. I tried everything. However, I was banned from matchmaking regardless of my situation.
If there was a way, where a coding can my implemented and the ban can recognize when someone disconnects from the match versus someone who disconnects based on server issues.
Comments
Unfortunately, no. If you pull the ethernet cable out of the router, the computer has no way to know the difference between that and a legit internet outage, so it would be abusable.
It's unfortunately not possible otherwise there would be too many ways to manipulate the system.
At the end of the day, and I don't mean this to sound unsympathetic, but this is an online game and a robust internet connection is required to play the game, if you have bad internet and disconnect frequently, you really are ruining the game for the other 4 players in a match, and should face a penalty, giving you time to sort out your internet issues.