DbD playable on Switch with Xbox live??
With xbox live? What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it doesnt even run properly on a normal console
Please dude, Ive seen gameplay videos on console, its ridiculous
LOL! Less than 30 FPS is not what I would call "runs perfectly on console."
Footage of that gameplay, im curious now
I played both PS4 and PC.
There's not a difference, thank u next
I have seen DBD gameplay on a friends PS4, if you think there is no difference, then I dont know what to say.
But we can have cross platform matchmaking then, shouldnt be a proble, then?
AFAIK, Xbox Live on Switch will basically be the same as the Xbox App on Win 10. You could stream it from your Xbox to your Switch, but it's not going to run natively.
Console is trash, and if you think it's "perfect" you never have played on pc so you don't know what your talking about.
I play with a Controller on PC. Nothing's different.
Killer is harder on Console. That's because of the sensitivity cap on controllers and being more at fault at 360s.
But my pc is great thanks for asking! I just upgraded and got a custom built one!
The gameplay doesn't change from PC to console soo, this isn't a shooter game... Like lol don't act like it
I don't see this coming onto Switch, but it'd be damn cool.
I also tried it with an Xbox controller on my gaming laptop as I am in another country atm and using a controller was horrendous, I moved my laptop to another less comfortable location so I could plug my mouse in again.
Imo cross platform would show pc players as gods in the game, console killers would hate playing versus them even more than some pc players do now.
They said no, because they would need to make a new version of the game only for that console
not a difference lmao oh just about 70 fps difference with a gtx 1070 or 90 dependent on some maps. also i own it on ps4. console is a joke compared to pc for stability lol. but thats because dbd is an unoptimised piece of crap or the engine is rather. it needs alot of horse power for it to run well ie the consoles gpu etc just isnt enough
You probably shouldn't have bumped this, but after playing on a really good custom built pc, there really isn't a massive difference in fps. After some of the recent updates it's 45-50 fps on average. Unfortunately, I heard from a friend playing the ptb that the end game collapse caused some dropped frames. I hope it doesn't impact console too much.
@misterti do you really have to use shadowborn
@misterti you must be unlucky or your WiFi is bad because I have never used shadowborn and I can hit them just fine.
@misterti hope you can play without it soon