I only chose Jason because Nancy from the OG Nightmare on Elm Street and Dream Warriors will always be the best protagonist of the series. Also, I think you may mean Kristen, because there is no Kirsty in the Nightmare series. Kirsty Cotton, however, was the protagonist of Hellraiser 1 & II.
I say Jason, and I really wish they could do it, but looking at it from their perspective, literally just getting one version of Jason is hell because there are too many owners for Jason from Friday the 13th, and would be a big pain in the butt to get permission to be able to add them to the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
90s Sarah Michelle Gellar Buffy , comics Buffy, or older movie Buffy?
I only chose Jason because Nancy from the OG Nightmare on Elm Street and Dream Warriors will always be the best protagonist of the series. Also, I think you may mean Kristen, because there is no Kirsty in the Nightmare series. Kirsty Cotton, however, was the protagonist of Hellraiser 1 & II.
I say Jason, and I really wish they could do it, but looking at it from their perspective, literally just getting one version of Jason is hell because there are too many owners for Jason from Friday the 13th, and would be a big pain in the butt to get permission to be able to add them to the game.
I'd go for Evil Dead.