Making blight more fair

this might be a hot topic but blight is the most double standard killer ever, he gets all these bonuses while killers around him get nerfed while he still remains in the same spot. It begs the question should blight be toned down a little??

im not asking for a skull merchant execution just some little tweaks to slow him down a little

My only 2 changes I would do is making blight 110% MS(4.4M/S) and make it so when he breaks a pallet it consumes 1 token so he can’t just instantly rush

If ghoul gets that nerf it’s only fair he gets it too

Comments

  • I'd say there are a few blight add-ons that need toning down, but I'd also say iridescent billy needs tuning too.

    In saying that, I'd sooner verse a blight than any of the newer killers. There's something about how easy to play the latest 4-5 killers are compared to Blight.

  • @Willish said:

    I'd say there are a few blight add-ons that need toning down, but I'd also say iridescent billy needs tuning too.

    In saying that, I'd sooner verse a blight than any of the newer killers. There's something about how easy to play the latest 4-5 killers are compared to Blight.

    Basically just rework the speed addons

  • What's wrong with having s tier killers? Especially when things get harder and harder for low tier ones?

  • Feel free to give him 110%, if you also return the old collision with hug tech.

1 2 ›