What would make you play more often as killer?
There are probably some of you who would play more matches as a killer if it weren't for certain things...
I'd like to know what would need to change so that you guys would play killer more often. ![]()
That could be more bloodpoints, a rework of a specific perk/item/add-on...
Please share your thoughts with us!
Comments
So you are experiencing opposite things despite both being in Australia. It must be the rank then.
Edit: fixed typos
Less douchey survivors
I'm playing less and less DbD these days and Events barely get me back anymore. I've also had downphases of not playing the game for 2-3 weeks, something very unusual for me.
Too little is being done in too long a time.
Already killermain since release and im happy how things went last year. From a long, long list of broken things (infinites, vaultspeeds, pallet amount, pallet vacuum, instablinds, sprintburst, healing time,...) only 3 things are still left on my list:
Decisive Strike!
Instaheal
Genrush
So it's "only" toxic behaviour like tbagging what bothers you? Or do you also include the use of certain perks or items?
Even if you play nice and fair and get 8 hooks but no kills( which is considered a win in bhvr, weird book since you pip) it just feels lame, since you KNOW survivors dont care about how many times they got hook if they escape.
So survivors get the satisfaction of escaping, while the killer feels like they lost even though they played well.
Theres also the stigma in using good strategies as killer that isnt there as survivor. You can use every trick in the book if you are a survivor and its all fair game. But if a killer DARES to tunnel or use good perks, they get berated and hated when all they did was play efficiently.
During moonrise it was pretty slow.
I play a lot as killer but one thing I want is better sound. It can be so hard to hear with the chase music sometimes.
I'd like for the chase music to be a bit quieter so I can actually hear, for Haddonfield to have its sound fixed, a way to be sneakier with less of a drawback, and if at all possible... For The Pig to get her add-ons buffed/fixed so most of them aren't useless, and pref to make things like Amanda's Letter and Scratched Mirror for Myers a bit more common since they change how you play more-so than straight up buff the killer.