Did the Darkness among Us chapter bombed that they're selling it off at a discount already?
Every other chapter before this only went on sale after like 3-4 months from their launch before they got their lovely lovely 30% price cut.

So now we have an uprising of these little walking shiving cancer sticks running around ruining the game for everyone.
Still though one Jeff with a rubby belly is worth more than four legions.

Comments
Uh... No. There's a Lunar New Year event on Steam. All the original DBD DLC is on sale.
you post a lot on tumblr dont you?
I would take the bet.
It is the first time this DLC is on discount tho.
Yeah but ALL of the DLC is on sale, hahah. It has nothing to do with anything, it's a sale for the lunar new year.
I actually don't and haven't in years.
gasp I've been how you say..