Sorry kid, just doing my job as killer/surv
How does it feel when a killer or surv QQ so much cuz you make them fail their adept achievement?
should I feel bad? how ridiculous~~
How does it feel when a killer or surv QQ so much cuz you make them fail their adept achievement?
should I feel bad? how ridiculous~~
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well my myers achievment (the one witht he addons) got denied almost 20 times by DCing.
I gave up at some point and payed back to survivors for a week long (if you know what I mean)
Well it sucks, but it is called an achievement for a reason.
I am wondeting time ago, what does a bait mean in a forum thread?
What I hate more is the killers that message you before the game "help me get my Skilled Huntress/Evil Incarnate". No, it's called an achievement stop asking for handouts. Boosting an achievement means you didn't actually achieve anything. This is besides the fact that achievements are stupid and you shouldn't play games just to get 100% achievements. You should play the game to have fun, as so many people like to put it.
It means someone basically intentionally saying something that they know most people think is bullshit in order to get a rise out of the community.
What survivor/killer were they trying to get?
Aww diddums, my heart bleeds.
I was a toxic Nea that escaped in the Hatch, he wanted adept for the Spirit
Oh, he probably should have slugged for it, then.