Permanent Tier 4 Terror Radius Music Against The Twins

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I played a game against the Twins today where, at one point, their tier 4 Terror Radius music played continuously until I was downed โ€” no matter how far Charlotte or Victor were from me. Disclaimer, I was not the Obsession, and the Killer did not have Dark Devotion.

PLATFORM: PC (Steam) *using a controller, if this means anything

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: (I apologize, I did not clip when it began because I thought Charlotte was chasing me and didn't realize until she was very far away what was happening.) I believe it began when Charlotte hit a Vee and inflicted her with Endurance after I had unhooked her. Charlotte was undetectable up until she swung at Vee. When she hit Vee, the chase music began, and it did not end no matter how far I ran from Charlotte or Victor. The only thing that stopped it was when I was downed over a minute later.

VIDEO:

twins_bug_clips.7z

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • Was this log captured immediately after the affected match? It overwrites every time you launch the game and wanted to make sure.

  • @Balrog said:

    Was this log captured immediately after the affected match? It overwrites every time you launch the game and wanted to make sure.

    Yes, I wrote up this ticket right after the match ended. I didn't close my game or anything while I was writing it up (or when I grabbed the logs) so the last recorded match should be this match against Twins on Nostromo Wreckage.

  • Thank you for clarifying!

  • @Balrog said:

    Thank you for clarifying!

    Of course! Please let me know if you need any more info. ๐Ÿ˜