remove megs sporty bob

next chapter should be chapter 11: the removal of sporty bob meg.

we need this asap

Comments

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:
    ??

    those sporty bob megs, they are the most terrifying creatures on the entire ######### planet every time one of them joins I almost die of fear, if I survive the encounter with the sporty bob meg joining I immediately leave the lobby before anything else happens, like holy ######### why are they so scary I cant get over this I don't think I can play this game like a normal person. everytime I start it up I cant stop shaking with the tension that a sporty bob meg might join my lobby, this is getting out of hand right now I think the best thing would be for the devs to remove the sporty bob meg. one time I actually decided to be brave enough to play a match with one but by the time I was in i could barely handle the suspense so i hid in a corner the entire match until the very end and then she starting looking for me and i punched my monitor before she could find me, i actually almost died from fear that night, later that night i was uncontrollably weeping in my bed and i kept thinking of that terrifying encounter with that creature. honestly every time i mention one of them i start getting nervous because i think of having another terrifying encounter with them. i think the sporty bob meg should go for quality of life, this game might lose a couple thousand players because of them and their unnerving presence.

    like seriously this is not a joke

  • @I_Eat_Worms said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    ??

    those sporty bob megs, they are the most terrifying creatures on the entire [BAD WORD] planet every time one of them joins I almost die of fear, if I survive the encounter with the sporty bob meg joining I immediately leave the lobby before anything else happens, like holy ######### why are they so scary I cant get over this I don't think I can play this game like a normal person. everytime I start it up I cant stop shaking with the tension that a sporty bob meg might join my lobby, this is getting out of hand right now I think the best thing would be for the devs to remove the sporty bob meg. one time I actually decided to be brave enough to play a match with one but by the time I was in i could barely handle the suspense so i hid in a corner the entire match until the very end and then she starting looking for me and i punched my monitor before she could find me, i actually almost died from fear that night, later that night i was uncontrollably weeping in my bed and i kept thinking of that terrifying encounter with that creature. honestly every time i mention one of them i start getting nervous because i think of having another terrifying encounter with them. i think the sporty bob meg should go for quality of life, this game might lose a couple thousand players because of them and their unnerving presence.

    like seriously this is not a joke

    This is funny

  • Be afraid!!! be very afraid!!!! sporty bob meg as the new killer!

    image

  • @I_Eat_Worms said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    ??

    those sporty bob megs, they are the most terrifying creatures on the entire [BAD WORD] planet every time one of them joins I almost die of fear, if I survive the encounter with the sporty bob meg joining I immediately leave the lobby before anything else happens, like holy ######### why are they so scary I cant get over this I don't think I can play this game like a normal person. everytime I start it up I cant stop shaking with the tension that a sporty bob meg might join my lobby, this is getting out of hand right now I think the best thing would be for the devs to remove the sporty bob meg. one time I actually decided to be brave enough to play a match with one but by the time I was in i could barely handle the suspense so i hid in a corner the entire match until the very end and then she starting looking for me and i punched my monitor before she could find me, i actually almost died from fear that night, later that night i was uncontrollably weeping in my bed and i kept thinking of that terrifying encounter with that creature. honestly every time i mention one of them i start getting nervous because i think of having another terrifying encounter with them. i think the sporty bob meg should go for quality of life, this game might lose a couple thousand players because of them and their unnerving presence.

    like seriously this is not a joke

    saving this on my copypasta folder