Haddie is in DBD now. Can we please get cosmetics..

to bring back old Jake and Quentin.

Thank you.

Comments

  • Haddie is so forgotten it's taken people 3 years to realize she was added.

  • I don't think I've died with, escaped with, or killed a Haddie in at least 3 months.

    Still so weird to me that they hyped up this super sick monster hunter urban fantasy character, and then decided 'hey how bout we add a multiverse version of her with none of that' and then gave her literally no cosmetics or lore afterwards. Haddie got done dirty man.

  • @ArkInk said:

    I don't think I've died with, escaped with, or killed a Haddie in at least 3 months.

    Still so weird to me that they hyped up this super sick monster hunter urban fantasy character, and then decided 'hey how bout we add a multiverse version of her with none of that' and then gave her literally no cosmetics or lore afterwards. Haddie got done dirty man.

    Her ghost shirt is on point.

  • old Jake? as in old old man Jake? the old man Jake that was reworked and imo made worse by making the og survivors sexy?

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    old Jake? as in old old man Jake? the old man Jake that was reworked and imo made worse by making the og survivors sexy?

    Yeah, he was made into some Kpop idol. They could have kept his original face and added a pretty boy cosmetic instead of what they did.

  • @steezo_de said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4027797#Comment_4027797

    Yeah, he was made into some Kpop idol. They could have kept his original face and added a pretty boy cosmetic instead of what they did.

    that Jake was my first character, I picked him cuz I was just laid off and he looked kinda homeless. his rework was exactly when I stopped playing Jake :(