Please make it harder to rank up
my goodness man
the reason to rank up was to have better games. Paired with strong players. Now you get matched with people at rank one who are complete trash.
Exit gates powered. I’m on hook for the first time. Another person gets chased and hooked in the basement and this fool is crouching around the other side of the map.
the reason to rank up was to have better games. Paired with strong players. Now you get matched with people at rank one who are complete trash.
Exit gates powered. I’m on hook for the first time. Another person gets chased and hooked in the basement and this fool is crouching around the other side of the map.
Comments
As a LOW rank player, I would like this as well. I am afraid of ranking up too quickly and not having a proper grasp of the fundamentals before being thrown to the ######### wolves. I'm having a hard time as survivor, and don't want to eventually rank up anyway when I am not skilled enough to be successful at higher ranks
It's alot harder to get both sides to naturally rank up based on how well they play and keep them being able to find games with lots of different players so making it about time played seems to be the way they thought was best.