Two achievements I don't think I'll ever get

Thought evil incarnet was an achievement I would never get but I got it before Myre's update but two I know I'll probably never get are

Skilled Huntress: 1. I play on PS5 aka the only console that requires 100 hits from 24 meters away...I'm at 4 and also no idea what 24 meters is in the game as the game doesn't have score event saying hey you got a 24 meter away hit like Deathslinger has where there is one for 12 to 18 meters away. Oh wait did I say no I meant downs...I have two down not hit oh silly me I thought this achievement would've be slightly more favorable. Super easy change...make it just hitting or if you wanna go all in change the playstation version to 10 like everyone else

Don't open, Dead inside

So fun story when I transitioned from PS4 to PS5 I didn't get all my achievements logged so some I had to restart luckily most were adepts and stuff like Hand-Eye coordination made it through. But other ones minus powers or very new chapters were the gen related ones. If I had Don't open, dead inside on the PS4 version of the game I would be surprised since I haven't gotten it at all...because I never have gotten the map at all and I know fallen refuge is still in the game and it's not a weird glitch. Yesterday I got maybe four Toba landings in one day which is insane but since the walking dead chapter came out which at the time of writing this was 101 days ago I haven't gotten Fallen Refuge once well I did has killer but knowing how bad the map is I let the survivors get the achievement. I know map offerings won't work has the times I did I got one of the other two maps that it shares a realm with. So yeah Don't Open, Dead inside is probably never gonna be completed since I have never gotten the map to begin with I think I have played on every map since the walking dead chapter came our except for that one.

Comments

  • Both a grindy as hell to be honest.

    But the two most difficult archivments in my opinion are:

    Left behind: After all Survivors are sacrifed repair a generator and escape through the gates.

    The other one I sadly don´t remember the name but you have to escape a round on the asylum without getting hit once.

  • @Leon_van_Straken said:

    Both a grindy as hell to be honest.

    But the two most difficult archivments in my opinion are:

    Left behind: After all Survivors are sacrifed repair a generator and escape through the gates.

    The other one I sadly don´t remember the name but you have to escape a round on the asylum without getting hit once.

    I got left behind by a good killer which I did for a bit then stopped because i wanted too plus with cross-play you couldn't tell if the person had it or not

    And other one on your talking about I got via a Trapper which I nearly failed because of a bear trap in a doorway.

  • That Huntress one still gives me PTSD lol.

  • @jamally093 said:

    Thought evil incarnet was an achievement I would never get but I got it before Myre's update but two I know I'll probably never get are

    Skilled Huntress: 1. I play on PS5 aka the only console that requires 100 hits from 24 meters away...I'm at 4 and also no idea what 24 meters is in the game as the game doesn't have score event saying hey you got a 24 meter away hit like Deathslinger has where there is one for 12 to 18 meters away. Oh wait did I say no I meant downs...I have two down not hit oh silly me I thought this achievement would've be slightly more favorable. Super easy change...make it just hitting or if you wanna go all in change the playstation version to 10 like everyone else

    Don't open, Dead inside

    So fun story when I transitioned from PS4 to PS5 I didn't get all my achievements logged so some I had to restart luckily most were adepts and stuff like Hand-Eye coordination made it through. But other ones minus powers or very new chapters were the gen related ones. If I had Don't open, dead inside on the PS4 version of the game I would be surprised since I haven't gotten it at all...because I never have gotten the map at all and I know fallen refuge is still in the game and it's not a weird glitch. Yesterday I got maybe four Toba landings in one day which is insane but since the walking dead chapter came out which at the time of writing this was 101 days ago I haven't gotten Fallen Refuge once well I did has killer but knowing how bad the map is I let the survivors get the achievement. I know map offerings won't work has the times I did I got one of the other two maps that it shares a realm with. So yeah Don't Open, Dead inside is probably never gonna be completed since I have never gotten the map to begin with I think I have played on every map since the walking dead chapter came our except for that one.

    I play on PS5 aka the only console that requires 100 hits from 24 meters away

    Yeah, I have just farmed it… It's possible to get survivors to cooperate, let them work on gens and just snipe from distance.

    Don't open, Dead inside

    That's mostly about luck, but you will get it sooner or later (most likely later). Hopefully they will rebalance that map at some point so it's not so insanely killer sided.
    When I play there I usually let survivors finish it and escape…

  • The springtraps catch 15 survivors shile they are using doors, this is achivement that you have to farm as friendly killer or grind for many thousands hours and hoping you get sometimes survivor that is using doors.