When can we expect to receive Claudette's Rift head piece?

20251104210312_1.jpg 20251104210316_1.jpg

As you may remember, Claudette is supposed to have a full cosmetic + recolours in the current Rift. However, her head piece was not included due to it not meeting standards and would be made available later. With no ETA at the time of that confirmation.

So I was wondering if there's more info on that at this time ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ.

In the meantime, I did find a nice mix & match for the red dress!

20251102133700_1.jpg 20251102133703_1.jpg

Comments

  • Hey there, this is definitely not something that has been forgotten about. It will be in a future release, but likely not this current release period that we're testing on the PTB now. I would expect it to come early next year given this is the last release of 2025.

  • @Mandy said:

    Hey there, this is definitely not something that has been forgotten about. It will be in a future release, but likely not this current release period that we're testing on the PTB now. I would expect it to come early next year given this is the last release of 2025.

    Thank you, Mandy ๐Ÿ˜. That was a quick response!

    Good to have a more clear window of when we can expect this to be added. I'll try and be patient and will be looking forward to further news!

  • @Mandy said:

    Hey there, this is definitely not something that has been forgotten about. It will be in a future release, but likely not this current release period that we're testing on the PTB now. I would expect it to come early next year given this is the last release of 2025.

    literally what was the issue that caused a head piece to be delayed so much? there is literally no excuse for how long a PAID cosmetic has been delayed like this with the only update being dropped in the middle of the forums

  • itll probably be released at the same time the singularity smile rift head gets updated

  • I really thought she was wearing a cymbal on her head in that second pic