I don't really care if I win or lose as a killer as long as I have fun?
I'm thinking of ether getting leather face or Freddy just for fun. Freddy for just having fun and if I get one or more kills then fine. Same goes for leatherface.THX.....
I'm thinking of ether getting leather face or Freddy just for fun. Freddy for just having fun and if I get one or more kills then fine. Same goes for leatherface.THX.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I would get LF for BBQ.. good perk to have for grinding.
Freddy is fun to play also but not so much to play against for some, you will get those who will DC making games less fun overall.
Ok thanks
100% agree with you.
Sadly then the survivors start flaming you for bad killer. Ez. Uninstall!
Cymer that's ok I'm used to it. That won't stop me from playing a type killer. Soo I just leave chat before they have a chance to give me salt lol.