Stop balancing the game on the side of the killers.
This game is on the killers' side. You can watch any streamer. The killers always win.
This game is on the killers' side. You can watch any streamer. The killers always win.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It´s always bad to compare the "Streamer" which plays the game for a living against little Timmy who comes back from work and plays one or two games per night.
I don't know man.
When I watch streamers playing survivor (and there's lots of streamers who mainly play survivor, me included) they escape pretty pretty often and I don't mean lucky escapes through hatch, I am talking about 3 or 4 people out.
I see a completely different situation, both with streamers and in my matches. This is not a survival game, this is a sacrifice simulator.