Is there any way to refund auric cells i spent on killer?
I bought chucky today and he's so boring to play so im curious if i can refund auric cells and spent them on something else
Tagged:
Killers
I bought chucky today and he's so boring to play so im curious if i can refund auric cells and spent them on something else
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you bought him via the DBD store then I believe the sale is final. If you bought him via your platform store (ie Steam or PS store etc) then there might be a grace period.
Sales are final if you bought him through the in game store, if you just bought auric cells you may be able to refund them but I'm not to sure on platform policies.