Autoheaven and Coldwind

Seriously, I think the RNG algorithm of the maps is broken or something, at least 6-7 of 10 maps spawns are in one of those two realms and we have 12 realms. Months ago I thought I simply was unlucky but now I'm starting to think there are something broken. For example, I just played 3 Autoheavens in a row which in addition is very bad for my pig because she can be seen crouch from miles away, and some days ago I got 5 Coldwinds in a row.

Comments

  • Yup, I've had coldwind so much recently. Far more than any other realm.

    Combine that with it being the most popular offering fot survivors to use and you have a real problem.
  • I get these maps a lot too. I played on coldwind at least 5 times in a row yesterday.

  • Through this entire event most of my time is in the stupid farm. Legions place once, sports place twice, auto wreckers a few times,  doctor's place a few times, swamp twice,  red oak maybe 3 or 4, and myers a few times 
  • I had coldwind 7 times in a row.
    I thought:"Ok,then im playing trapper".
    And then i got The Game.
    Classic.

  • There are days where it feels like I only see Autohaven maps and it gets real old real fast especially Gas Heaven.

  • Yeah, I have been getting Gas and Farm maps a lot - actually ever since I started playing. 

    For this event I would say it’s been mostly those, a couple in swamp, one in Lery’s, I only ever get asylum as killer which is highly annoying as I need the asylum trophy, and Haddonfield is almost as common as Gas and Farm. The Entity blessed me exactly 1 time and that was when I leveled Doc to 50, used an envelope so it wouldn’t be a useless bp dump later on, decided to use an iridescent and purple notes, and I got The Game. It was beautiful. 
  • 2 out of every 3 games for me is a Farm map, I'm so sick of that corn and not being able to see anything.

  • IamFran said:

    Seriously, I think the RNG algorithm of the maps is broken or something, at least 6-7 of 10 maps spawns are in one of those two realms and we have 12 realms. Months ago I thought I simply was unlucky but now I'm starting to think there are something broken. For example, I just played 3 Autoheavens in a row which in addition is very bad for my pig because she can be seen crouch from miles away, and some days ago I got 5 Coldwinds in a row.

    I would prefer coldwind or autohaven compared to the 6 backwater swamps I got in a row. I despise the swamp maps as survivor and killer.
  • I have a similar experience, me and my friend joke about it all the time but some days I can play Coldwind up to 5 - 7 times in a row and then other days it's AutoHeaven taking the spot for the most common map. It gets boring after a while because I like the variety of maps but those two seem so common

  • If I got the asylum map as much as I do Coldwind I would never have to worry about not getting hit. But because it’s a blue moon when I DO get Crotus, it feels near impossible. I have also leveled up all survivors to 35-40 and I NEVER get Crotus offerings.