Does anybody know how to make Legion's mask?
I'm really curious, I want to craft Frank's mask but I have no clue what his mask is made of or how to find something similar to it, any tips or info would be greatly appreciated.
I'm really curious, I want to craft Frank's mask but I have no clue what his mask is made of or how to find something similar to it, any tips or info would be greatly appreciated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you, I'll keep that in my mind
I think I might go to my local Hobby Lobby and see what they have, thank you
Try to make a mask from the movie The Purge, the mask seems to be made out of ivory, but in my opinion, use paper mache, that is an easier path to making his mask
I forged mine from salt and tears
I have like 4 DBD projects on my workbench lol
Awesome, thank you