White Talisman not working

Hello:

I used the White Talisman, but lost my items and add-ons after the match. What's the reason?

Comments

  • You lose your item if:

    -you DC
    -you are not holding your item upon death or escaping
    -you consume your medkit with a syringe or styptic

    Not sure if "abandon" also loses the item

  • @Rudjohns said:

    You lose your item if:

    -you DC
    -you are not holding your item upon death or escaping
    -you consume your medkit with a syringe or styptic

    Not sure if "abandon" also loses the item

    To confirm abandon does to my memory also lose the items.

  • @angrychuck said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4020134#Comment_4020134

    To confirm abandon does to my memory also lose the items.

    I think it even says in the warning screen before you confirm the abandon, yeah

  • I use a syringe and use it with a medical kit. If I win or lose the game,will I lose the items and add-ons in both cases?

    I look forward to you answer. Thank you very much for your answer.

  • @sky_9 said:

    I use a syringe and use it with a medical kit. If I win or lose the game,will I lose the items and add-ons in both cases?

    I look forward to you answer. Thank you very much for your answer.

    You lose the Item if you use the syringe, white hand won´t give it back after game.

  • Okay, I'll keep an eye on it,thanks for your answers.

  • White Ward only works on the item/add-ons you brought to the match and the item needs to be in your hand when you die or you need to escape with it. Otherwise including abandoning for any reason you are not going to get the item/add-ons back.

  • @Wezqu said:

    White Ward only works on the item/add-ons you brought to the match and the item needs to be in your hand when you die or you need to escape with it. Otherwise including abandoning for any reason you are not going to get the item/add-ons back.

    Thank you very much for your reply