So not only is RPD currently boosted in the map rotation, now it will be even more boosted? FFS
Majority of the playerbase did not even do the survey and cause of the few dozens who did, the rest of us will now suffer even more having to play among some of the worst designed and unbalanced maps in the game
Please bring back map offerings to their old values or just let me filter out so I never have to play any of the DLC/license realms thank you

Comments
It maybe a unpopular opinion, but I do love the RPD map. Not only because the franchise, but also how they made the layout of it. As a Resident Evil veteran I visited the RPD in those games so many times, I feel at home in DBD RPD. Despite the numerous versions and blocked map parts, I never get lost there. I just get into a room and I am 100% sure what a room is next to it and how to get to point Y. No other game with a collaboration gave me such a experience with a map.😮
But to be fair it is also the map where I see killers quit the match most time.
I also do agree. People complain so much on the "bad map rng" and repeating maps, I can't understand why there are ways to avoid it, but they are nerf😐️
the issue is not the map navigation its just how poorly balanced it is
killer POV:
You have 1 god pallet in main area at the stairs
you have 1 god pallet in leons birthday room
you have 1 safe pallet in the outdoor back area near the locker room
you have 1 god pallet upstairs near the statue room
you have 1 safe pallet in the room next to it
you have 2 semi-safe pallets on the helipad with another safe pallet near the hole in the wall
you have 1 safe pallet inside the hallway next to the stairs leading to the heli pad
you have 1 potential god pallet that can spawn in the far right hallway, showers or the room next to it
If u have play a low mobility killer it take ages to go from west to east and vice versa, gens are awkward as hell to patrol around with all the verticallity
Survivor POV:
the killer can lock down one area and hold its 4-3 gen without ever going to the other side of the map
if a team8s is hooked on one of the hallway corner the killer can proxy it without an issue and force trades or just bodyblock it and deny the unhook fully
right side basement is almost a death sentence to get hooked on, left side is also a pretty free proxy for the killer
vertical terror radius is obnoxious as hell to deal with without comms similar to midwhich u cant tell if his below u or next to you unless u have some sort of audio hint like loud footsteps, ability going off etc
I don’t know where you see rpd is boosted I’ve played it twice in the last week.