End-game tally screen should show what map you played on

I think this would be an interesting bit of information for anyone who likes to keep track of matches and doesn't necessarily have the means to record their gameplay. Something for one's administration, so to speak!

Comments

  • you can just go to the stats website, that should show the map

  • @VibranToucan said:

    you can just go to the stats website, that should show the map

    Extra, unnecessary steps and this only works when you have a BHVR account.

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    I think this would be an interesting bit of information for anyone who likes to keep track of matches and doesn't necessarily have the means to record their gameplay. Something for one's administration, so to speak!

    You can find that in match details during and after game, even the variant of the map.

  • I would like this for NightLight purposes.