This was a bug this whole time? ToT

  • Fixed an issue which prevented switching characters while matchmaking as a Killer.

So I can safely ready up and spend points on a different killer now and still switch after loading in to a lobby? YIPPEE

Comments

  • @Rock_KBob said:

    • Fixed an issue which prevented switching characters while matchmaking as a Killer.

    So I can safely ready up and spend points on a different killer now and still switch after loading in to a lobby? YIPPEE

    thats a bug?

    well I'm not complaining that we got something that doesn't cause complaints

  • Yeah you can begin to queue as Wraith for example and switch to Legion to spend BP, but you will load into the match as Wraith - it doesn't allow you to switch killer for in the match.

  • @Mandy said:

    Yeah you can begin to queue as Wraith for example and switch to Legion to spend BP, but you will load into the match as Wraith - it doesn't allow you to switch killer for in the match.

    Thank you so much for clarifying! I misunderstood this even still until you explained here. Thank you for all you guys do <3

  • Thank God this is finally fixed.