Reanimator in DBD

I dont have much to say on Reanimator but Herbert West has to be added of course, but the question is would he be a survivor or could he also work as a killer?

Comments

  • @Xray said:

    I dont have much to say on Reanimator but Herbert West has to be added of course, but the question is would he be a survivor or could he also work as a killer?

    i feel like he would be a survivor, tho if the entity would make a deal with him it would be to get him eternal life, because he wants so much to overcome death,

  • I'd figure him as a killer but I guess if Taurie can be a survivor so could he.

  • I think he'd probably have to be a Survivor. I'd like a properly evil Survivor in the game one day (though I suppose we already have a few bad eggs).

    What would his power be as a Killer? It might be funny to see him reanimating angry pet cats to attack the Survivors Houndmaster style, but that's pretty much all I can think of.

  • @tjt85 said:

    I think he'd probably have to be a Survivor. I'd like a properly evil Survivor in the game one day (though I suppose we already have a few bad eggs).

    What would his power be as a Killer? It might be funny to see him reanimating angry pet cats to attack the Survivors Houndmaster style, but that's pretty much all I can think of.

    I feel like he'd be like Blight with the syringes and the glowing theme but yeah, he's too much of a normal man. He could have zombies but Nemesis has those. Like you said, the pet thing is taken by Houndmaster. I'd like to have Norman Bates but he's also just a dude with a knife. These characters are tricky with how excessive and over-the-top killers have become.