Congrats Email
Was this email unique to everyone, I guess so right? Apparently it's been 8yrs since I first stepped in to the fog, how about everyone else? Time flies huh.
Was this email unique to everyone, I guess so right? Apparently it's been 8yrs since I first stepped in to the fog, how about everyone else? Time flies huh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's unique to the player, yeah.
You guys get emails? Happy for you all xD I've been signed up for years and haven't got a single one.
Yes I got one last month for 8 years in the fog too.
Wish I was still playing on the same Xbox account from launch, think my current one was created around Singularity.
It's pretty cool that they do this