Let's play a PERK GAME
Person A names a perk
Person B says which killer profits by using said perk the most (and why).
Person B names another perk
Person C (etc.)
Let's start with: WHISPERS
Person B says which killer profits by using said perk the most (and why).
Person B names another perk
Person C (etc.)
Let's start with: WHISPERS
Comments
Just want to say I am favoriting this. I feel like I might actually learn a lot about the myriad of perks here! Wish I could name some for you, but I wouldn't even begin to know. Carry on, just want to let you know this "game" is actually going to be useful, provided people are serious with it
I'd say, Wraith and Pig. Whispers are meant for locating survivors near gens. When you see it triggered - check the nearest gen. Pig can get free grab on survivor, while Wraith can move faster and get to place sooner.
Also, quick hint on whispers: it triggers on hooked survivors.
My perk: Beast of prey. Never understand, why you need it in the first place.
My perk: Remember Me
It can be good for end game pressure and pretty much overpowered with Noed. Amazing in endgame builds and can be great for that extra kill.
My perk: Brutal Strength.
Brutal Strength shines most on killers that cant really use their power to deal with pallets very well like Trapper, Myers, and Wraith. Killers like Hag, Nurse, Spirit dont really need it because pallets arent really as much of a threat or rather they have ways around them.
My Perk: Hex: Huntress Lullabye
7 seconds to sleep and as soon as you work on gen it tells you about it.
New Perk - Spies of the Shadows
Hex: Huntress Lullaby is completely luck based. You can have it on a good spot or either on a completely bad one.
The killer that benefits the most by this perk is the Doctor, as he have a chance of have random skillchecks, Lullaby almost always guarantees that survivors are going to miss the skillchecks. It's meh on everyone else.
My perk : Save The Best For Last.
Any pure M1 Killer, because they need it more.
Hex: Devour Hope.
It's best on Wraith, Nurse, Hag, Billy, in my opinion.
Wraith/Nurse/Billy because they can get away from hooks really fast and I find they gain tokens easily, especially Wraith with windstorm addons. Hag because she's a pretty mean totem defender.
I know Billy already has an instadown, but its still funny M1ing them and insta downing them that way. The salt that comes from a Devour Hope billy is hilarious.
Devour Hope is one of my favorite perks and I use it on pretty much everyone. It's decent on all killers to be honest.
My perk: Monitor & Abuse
Eyyy
Eyyyyyy
Eyyyyyyyyy
I like you.
I like you too! Wraith mains unite. (Assuming you're a bing bong main.)
Bruh, the new Windstorm Add-ons make this guy a lot more deadly. (Though still not A-tier if you ask me, but ehh, it's fine.)
Many Survivors i face still underestimate him and this Add-on combo.
They'll go like: "Oh no, you saw me stand here where you would definitely see me. I did that cause you're weak. Now follow me to this loop."
Then they run towards a pallet or window, but i can block them thanks to Windstorm & then they get Injured. (Or down if i have 3 Tokens. (Or dead if i have 5.))
Potatophobia
Double Windstorm with BBQ, MYC, and Devour Hope. Evil build right there. Even if they start farming each other you get away from the hook so fast you're practically garunteed an insta down, even if your Devour Hope is gone. I love Wraith. He'll always be S+++++ tier in my heart
Myers, pretty obvious. Staying in tier 1 with M&A makes your TR almost zero outside of a chase. Its perfect for Scratched Mirror, as choosing a map with several LoS blockers (Lery's and The Game), means endless jumpscares.
Legion, mainly because outside of a chase, you look like a Survivor (you may be able to fool some people like this), so a reduced TR does wonders. And the bigger the TR during a chase, the better, as Killer Instinct is more likely to reveal someone nearby. Almost as if Legion was designed to go with M&A.
Hag, mainly because she also has a reduced TR, and she blends in well in most maps. Therefore, another jumpscare Killer, potentially.
Next perk:
+ Make Your Choice
Freddy by a mile! His inability to camp makes MYC trigger alot more often than you may expect! It promotes an anti-tunnel gameplay too! Other than BBQ and ruin, I would say this is THE BEST perk for freddy.
Spirit Fury.
Next perk: TINKERER
It's pretty much only good on Billy. Where he can appear out of nowhere at a gen. However, sometimes it can be used in chase to mindgame if you break the chase. It can also be used to keep track of the gens. Not good on most killers but really shines on Billy.
Next perk: Agitation.