Winning as Krasue Only using Head Form

Comments

  • @BloodBird said:

    Yup, there’s nothing wrong with this killer 😄

    https://youtu.be/i8QoSlxGKNM?si=8aPjJWNXlScQb8qw

    So if i show you a video of a perkless trapper winning in 2 minutes with no gens done does that also prove trapper is OP?

  • I’m done with this community. You don’t deserve interesting content. You’re all annoying and cynical. Literally last time I’ll ever post interesting videos I’ve made.

    Most boring community I’ve ever interacted with. Congrats.

  • @BloodBird said:

    I’m done with this community. You don’t deserve interesting content. You’re all annoying and cynical. Literally last time I’ll ever post interesting videos I’ve made.

    Most boring community I’ve ever interacted with. Congrats.

    Side eye

  • Ok - I’ll show you a video of perkless Trapper getting a win at 5 gens to prove that he’s way too OP 🙄

    I think most agree that Krasue is busted, but using a single video doesn’t prove anything.

  • @BloodBird said:

    I’m done with this community. You don’t deserve interesting content. You’re all annoying and cynical. Literally last time I’ll ever post interesting videos I’ve made.

    Most boring community I’ve ever interacted with. Congrats.

    Like, what did you think the response would be? Everyone agrees that Krasue is broken because of a single video? Didn’t you think that maybe anybody could do this with any killer?