Resident Evil Village
I would love to see lady dimitrescu and ethan winters in dbd as cosmetics or even their own characters
I would love to see lady dimitrescu and ethan winters in dbd as cosmetics or even their own characters
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not Ethan Winters. YUK!
But here's my suggested list of RE skins:
Dredge: http://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Baby
Artist: https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Alcina_Dimitrescu
Onryō: https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Eveline
Spirit and or TWINS: https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Angie & https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Donna_Beneviento
Deathslinger: https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Karl_Heisenberg
Wraith: https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Salvatore_Moreau
I've always said Lady Dimitrescu would be an amazing Visceral skin for Knight, where her 3 daughters replace the Guards.
But being her own character and having her own power would also be pretty sick, as well.
Resident Evil franchise is still a great treasury full of potential skins, I hope they revisit it. If not sooner, then at least when Requiem will come out - any huge release is a good reason to put some skins in the game🙂I would love to have a Billy Coen, Luis Sera or Ashley Graham skin. As for the Village Lady D is like the must have and I love @Starlesque idea of Donna Beneviento, especially the Twins & Angie mechanic could look like real fun.
It's actually baffling to me that there aren't more Re skins and characters. There's sooooo much left from the franchise that they could use.
Would be cool and Capcom might be opened as well. We'll see.