New map ideas or additions to all maps

I like "The Game map" because of the fact it has 2 floors and it overall makes the experience feel more enjoyable, more suspenseful (since you dont really know if the killer is up or down) and Im sitting here at work thinking what if the added an underground section to the rest of the maps? 

1st. Idea- just make separate maps that are underground.. like the Macmillan mines.. and maybe there could be an underground morgue on lerys and the disturbed ward... but these maps would also have a top floor to them giving the vertically to them... maybe the top floors could be a new area or it could lead to a section where the main buildings are?..

Idea 2.-  Add an underground section to all the maps.... build out the basement add in a door that only the killer can open and close---->> unless a survivor has a purple or pink key (giving more usage to keys)----> and add like labyrinth with next to zero pallets and 1 or 2 gens......okay maybe not all map rotations but I feel if the added this too the game it could freshen it up a little bit...

Comments

  • Both these ideas would be fun if implemented well! I especially like the first idea, and the second idea is intriging.

    I've always loved the game because of it's two-story functionality. It definitely adds some suspense when you're not sure if the killer is above or below you.

  • Both these ideas would be fun if implemented well! I especially like the first idea, and the second idea is intriging.

    I've always loved the game because of it's two-story functionality. It definitely adds some suspense when you're not sure if the killer is above or below you.

    Same especially playing solo... thank you... they could do so much with this idea I hope they implement something of the sort 
  • Idk. This could make it harder for killer because it would give much more room room survivors to roam.
  • Idk. This could make it harder for killer because it would give much more room room survivors to roam.
    Yeah or it could also be used by the killer to travel without being seen... as I said it would a very unsafe area for survivors with maybe 1 or 2 gens... and maybe 1 entrance and exit being the basement.... the idea just popped in my head because I like the verticality of "the game" map
  • I feel like it would be fun to have killer only tunnels in the Basement. Or just tunnels that lead from point a to b. The maps idea B would fit under would possibly be the Trapper maps, Hag maps, and maybe a cave system in the Huntress map?

  • Shad03 said:

    I feel like it would be fun to have killer only tunnels in the Basement. Or just tunnels that lead from point a to b. The maps idea B would fit under would possibly be the Trapper maps, Hag maps, and maybe a cave system in the Huntress map?

    See I was thinking that something for huntress as well!... maybe killer only tunnels could work throughout the game giving some cover so that element of surprise is there more....

    I really want a morgue though..
  • @Shad03 said:
    I feel like it would be fun to have killer only tunnels in the Basement. Or just tunnels that lead from point a to b. The maps idea B would fit under would possibly be the Trapper maps, Hag maps, and maybe a cave system in the Huntress map?

    You know, Killer-only tunnels would actually make low map pressure Killers a lot better.

  • @PigNRun said:

    @Shad03 said:
    I feel like it would be fun to have killer only tunnels in the Basement. Or just tunnels that lead from point a to b. The maps idea B would fit under would possibly be the Trapper maps, Hag maps, and maybe a cave system in the Huntress map?

    You know, Killer-only tunnels would actually make low map pressure Killers a lot better.

    True, but I wouldn't know how it would be implemented.

  • PigNRun said:

    @Shad03 said:
    I feel like it would be fun to have killer only tunnels in the Basement. Or just tunnels that lead from point a to b. The maps idea B would fit under would possibly be the Trapper maps, Hag maps, and maybe a cave system in the Huntress map?

    You know, Killer-only tunnels would actually make low map pressure Killers a lot better.

    Indeed they would... maybe have t shaped tunnel system leading to all areas of the map.......

    I like the idea of a gen being underground and an achievement being there if they complete it and escape 
  • I want a 2 floor Highschool setup similar to the game and a graveyard. Graveyard with mausoleums, fresh ditches and tombstones.