Buff SM
Its been forever. Until the rework just buff her. A few simple buffs to take her out of F tier.
Its been forever. Until the rework just buff her. A few simple buffs to take her out of F tier.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm a Skull Merchant hater and even I agree. She's legitimately unplayable right now and we have no idea when she'll finally get her rework. They could at least give her some number buffs in the mean time.
I still play her often with a semi stealth build. Hex plaything, unforseen, nowhere to hide, bbq n chili, the siren addon that makes them oblivious with claw trap, and the one that makes the indetectable status longer when placing drones. I still win most of the time using constant on/off stealth. Still looking forword to the rework, buffs wouldnt be a bad thing considering weve got much worse killers to play against now
On the plus side...
Pumpkin Skully