Auric cells for the rift
Someone has told me, that we won't be getting auric cells back anymore from the rift in the future - is that true?
Someone has told me, that we won't be getting auric cells back anymore from the rift in the future - is that true?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
I hope!
I mean, a decision like that would be met with so much backlash they'd walk back on it anyway. I cannot begin to imagine they would ever think for a second about doing this.
Yes. I read it on the internet, so it must be true.
But seriously, no. I don't know who told you that but they are wrong.
The only way they could possibly pull this off is if the Rift was stellar and absolutely packed with good stuff and currently everyone hates it so...
I know, next pass we'll get 3 unique skins, 20 recolors and then to top it off, no auric cells!
If they did this, you can bet that no one would buy the rifts.
They know how unpopular that choice would be.
To be fair I buy every rift anyway, but I am getting licensed skin for the auric I get back - which is a fair deal for me.
With the skins I buy sometimes that's my way of supporting the developers, company.
If there would be no aurics for it I would be thinking hard if I want to get it