The pallet density change is making the game unbearable to play right now

The killer role has never felt so bad in such a long time, any killer below A tier feels so bad to play due to the cycle this change created: increased pallet density drives lower tier killers to become unplayable, high tier killers starts to be played more with sweaty builds, survivors are pushed to use more sweaty builds and items in return, low tier killers encounter sweaty survivor builds alongside the greater pallet density and are encouraged to play sweaty builds with high tier killers, and the cycle goes on… this does not feel good to play as killer. Now talking about the survivor side: it feels so boring with no stakes, and when the stakes appear are when im facing the most comp and unfun krasue you can ever imagine, it is a unbearable experience to be in right now from both roles on this game. This change needs to be reverted asap, I have never felt so demotivated to play this game until now, and I'm sure I'm not the only one sharing this same sentiment. Thank you for your attention.

Comments