Pyramidhead trails of torment
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When I played few matches with pyramidhead and survivors stepped into trail of torment (the barbed wire) they should have the visual indicator and spawn trail of torment animation behind them when they move but on my hud they have been effected by trails of torment and I didnt see then have the animation for it, this happened multiple times Im glad the hud shows that compare to live animations.
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Pyramid head when a survivor steps onto a trail they're effected with torment and a way you can indicate this is with the barb wire they leave behind when they walk which can be used for tracking if they have a way to hide scratch marks etc however in the clip provided survivors do not leave the mini trail of barbed wire
PLATFORM: Xbox
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: noticed in a match survivors wouldn't leave the mini trail indicating they have torment on them
VIDEO:https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/mort28/video/197380730
PLAYER LOGS:
Are you referring to the trail of barbed wire or the Killer instinct? Just want to make sure I'm clear on your report!
Brabed wire animation, the one survivor has when they stepped into it. I had few games and they were effected by it on my hud but when they run infront of me they didnt have the wire animation.
For now I didnt have problem with killer instinct.
Perfect, thank you!