Cybil Bennett outfit for Kate from Silent Hill 1999 please!

I don't know if there will be license issues with 2 decade year old game but i really want that outfit!
For Kate because she looks pretty similar to Cybil.

Comments

  • I can imagine her in Cybil's outfit, I really want a Silent Hill chapter in DBD

  • Konami are not very good at sharing, they donot like other people using there games :( I would love a Silent Hill chapter though!

  • @Dead_by_David said:
    Konami are not very good at sharing, they donot like other people using there games :( I would love a Silent Hill chapter though!

    Well if they allowed the creation of some crappy Silent Hill themed casino slot game, then I'm sure there's a chance DBD can use it

  • @JoyfulLeader said:

    @Dead_by_David said:
    Konami are not very good at sharing, they donot like other people using there games :( I would love a Silent Hill chapter though!

    Well if they allowed the creation of some crappy Silent Hill themed casino slot game, then I'm sure there's a chance DBD can use it

    We can only hope!