Ability to report people after the post game.
I would like to be able to report people that were working with the killer after the fact. After viewing this Twitch streamers video and seeing that one of the survivors were on his friend list I noticed there was a reason for him to know where I was exactly at. The guy who died that was on his friends list was telling the killer where I was at. I can't report the guy with the current in-game report system after the game has been closed out. I would like to though. Thanks.
Comments
I would like to report both of them actually. Streamer killer and the friend survivor.
You do, the devs can only take action if you filed an ingame report too
Wont become a thing due to witch hunting. All your fancy toxic streamers would throw thousands of reports onto a killer..... just imagine