Leader lingering after death
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: my friend who was on PlayStation died in our match. After he died, I finished the last gen and went to open the door. My door opening speed was boosted by leader. But he was the only one who had it.
PLATFORM: PlayStation
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: his hook was near enough to a door where his dead body gave be the buff.
Comments
I run with a friend that runs leader all the time. There is a linger effect of 20 seconds on this perk no matter what state the player is in and for dying on hook, that countdown does not start until their player icon changes to the death symbol. If you were near them when this occurred, that would explain you still having the speed buff. If you weren't then you are right, this would be bugged.
It's a 15 second linger if I recall correctly. Were they dead long before that?