Switch update anyone?
It’s been over a week, and still no update… I literally check every day for updates and there’s none.. how long do we have to wait?! My friends all play PC/Console and it sucks cos I can’t play with them atm
It’s been over a week, and still no update… I literally check every day for updates and there’s none.. how long do we have to wait?! My friends all play PC/Console and it sucks cos I can’t play with them atm
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Switch will not get the first bugfix patch, they will get a larger bugfix patch which combines the content of bugfix patch 1 and 2 together and that's released approximately a week after the bugfix patch 2, which would take to roughly the 14th of October.