Characters that have not been part of the Deep Rift yet
Jake
Ace
Kate
Jeff
Jonah
Taurie
Vee
Trapper
Clown
Legion
Twins
Unknown
Houndmaster
Krasue
Jake
Ace
Kate
Jeff
Jonah
Taurie
Vee
Trapper
Clown
Legion
Twins
Unknown
Houndmaster
Krasue
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ace is really a crime.
What's that? You want 10 more Mikaela skins? Coming right up!
Or Feng
Ace has deep rift skins in the current rift.
Sable main and normally i’d say Sable but Taurie and Rose and Houndmaster deserve it
Sable main and normally i’d say Sable but Taurie and Rose and Houndmaster deserve it
After seeing the Vittorio skins, I'm not asking for any of my mains to be in the Rift anymore. 😵 I just don't think the passion is there anymore, personally.
Thats right, I missed that
Did Kate really never get a single Rift Skin?
Seems unlikely, but what do I know.
Never
Jake not being part of the deep rift yet is ridiculous, especially as an OG survivor.